Friday, April 25, 2008

The Second Seperation

I suppose u all might think why am I so stupid and so crazy abt this guy.
No one can understand I dont mind as long as I know what i m doing.....
After this situation, I tell myself that I must be Strong and my life will carry on even without love from Hao. I believe I will find someone who truly love me and I love him too.
In the past I always doesnt agree with gals who remark that being love is better than to love.
I always believe that To love is more suitable to me rather than being love.
After the first time all seperated, we did not keep in touch with one another for quite sometime. ( he is with another gal who i knew her too) and i decided to keep myself occupied with all the friend that i had.
Thanks to the khaki of mine ( huiting, huai jin, yumei, liling, jiangzhen, many many more:)
My mind is still with him i been thinking n weeping secretly on why this happen to me.
One special Saturday night, I received a Msg from Hao....
The night is the best sat night in my life, U can imagine a girl running all over the house laughing and shouting happily non stop.
I think i m the most happiest girl in my life during that moment.
Soon we began to resume what we did in the past, msging one other and waiting for either one to leave school.
And i also upgrade from having only a pager to a HP so that we can sms or call one another.
I even choose a hp number with 9 & 0. till date i m still using the number.
Hao was excuse from CCA as they r taking O level that year and i m not being excuse, therefore every weekend is a must to wake up n to go to the session.
Good times is always shorter than bad days.
好花不常开 好景不常在
Hao had ask me out for a movie for the last time.
We decided to meet in Bedok MRT station ( last cabin).
My Love Hao is very famous for being late and maybe i m too early too..
We manage to meet at the last cabin after more than 15 train had left ...Heheheh
I do not mind waiting at all.
Of course the same old CK perfume smell and we headed to Plaza Singapura for a show.
I will always remember the tittle of the show. It is a show by Gigi leung ( Xin Dong)
It is a touching movie but i swear i wil never ever watch this movie or even listening to the show I will feel sad too. ( the song is sung by Shino Lim tiltle as : Xin Dong)
No one will understand my feeling i suppose.
After movies we headed to Bugis for a meal .
As he held my hand he comment that i had cold palm, he even ask me isit because i had been eating too little??? (OMG my colleague had been commenting that i had been eating too much).
I wanna tell Hao that my cold palm is due to the exicitement out with him.
We went to bugis for dinner and he order a Mutton soup where i only had a drink then.
I suppose the Mutton soup is very nice as he had finish the whole thing.
We went for a walk at Bugis Junction and he needs to get home after that .
He wanna send me home but i rejected ....
He is staying in Bedok and i m staying in Tampines.
By travelling from Tampines to Bedok will take an addition hour therefore i told Hao that i can make my way home alone.
( to be continue....................)
Listening to a sad song (My Heart will go on by Celine Dion) when i m typing the story
Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on
Far across the distance and spaces between us
You have come to show you go on
Near far wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone
Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold you
In my life we'll always go on
Near far wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
You're here, there's nothing I fear
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

No comments: