Friday, May 23, 2008

Dreaming of him again

I just Dreamt of him again last night..

hahaha it is a very stupid dream.

I dream that he hold me very tight with his arm on my neck hehehe..

but with another guy beside my too.. but the funniest part is that i slept in between both guy..

i think this is the stupiest dream cos i even dream that he bought me a ring.. very cute ring

( of cos i know it will never come true) i had already accepted a 1 carat ring...

But i always wonder when will i ever meet him again..

I think from today onwards i will put on make up and dress up everyday in case i bump into him.

This is not the first time i dream of him but i really hope that i can see him again .. ..

The last time i saw him is abt 5 years ago and i bump into him at Hereen HMV..

He is with his close friend Jun Rong and i m with Jiangzhen,Liling & Yumei...

We r sitting at the bubble tea stall n i m facing the escalator when suddenly he appear in front of me...

He wave at me & U can imagine how is my reaction .....

I almost flew up the sky .... hehehhee

This few year i know i already had a partner beside me but i think i still cant forget him...

Yup i suddenly remember.. that there is once i am with my Cousin at Tampines mall.................

We are rushing home and we walk pass Long John Silver.

I dont know why i turn my head for what.. but i had a feeling that he is just behind me.

True enough he is having Long John Silver with Zhelin....

Zhelin even call me and ask how come i will turn my head. hahahha

Even i myself dont know why??? heehehe


i always love to use songs to describe my feeling .....

流年
爱上一个天使的缺点
用一种魔鬼的语言
上帝在云端只眨了一眨眼
最后眉一皱头一点

爱上一个认真的消遣
用一朵花开的时间
你在我旁边只打了个照面
五月的晴天闪了电

有生之年狭路相逢
终不能幸免
手心忽然长出纠缠的曲线
懂事之前
情动以后长不过一天
留不住算不出
流年

遇见一场烟火的表演
用一场轮回的时间
紫微星流过
来不及说再见
已经远离我一光年

有生之年狭路相逢
终不能幸免
手心忽然长出纠缠的曲线
懂事之前
情动以后长不过一天
留不住算不出
流年


哪一年让一生改变

No comments: